注册(开放注册)
搜索
查看: 407197|回复: 0

[其它] 复试中那些棘手的问题

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-10-1 08:19:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
一、英语复试注意事项

1、了解报考院校专业往年的英语复试形式

各院校各专业的英语复试形式各不相同,一定要对症下药。可以通过询问以前考过的师兄、师姐们来了解英语复试的形式,或者及时关注考研帮,帮仔也会第一时间进行汇总,推送给各位研研。

2、了解导师、考官

首先必须了解导师在该专业的研究方向,可能的话,看看他们写的书,因为在专业问题上,导师一般都会往自己研究方向上靠拢;其次,了解导师在复试中常问的一些问题及习惯(这个又得求助于师兄师姐们了,当然考研帮也会不遗余力的查找干货内容);最后,可以给导师发邮件或者打电话,让他或她知道你是谁,有你这么一个考生参加复试。

3、注意穿着,把握进门机会

对于现阶段的考研学生来说,穿着结余休闲与适合自己风格为主,注意复试的整洁、清爽。

通常情况下,面试时会有老师喊你的名字,然后你再敲门进入。如果没人通知,即使前面一位面试者已经结束,你也要在门外等待,不要擅自走进面试房间。敲门力度适中,敲两到三下为宜。问好之后,在进行自我介绍。

4、充分准备好你的英语
       在外语面试时对考生分数影响最大的很可能是英语口语和专业课方面的考核。对于外语听说能力的测试,只要提前用心准备就可以了,没有传说中的那么难。首先,外语听力考试的考查方式有两种,一是采用直接播放听力内容的方式,二是采用面对面老师和你交谈的方式。在和导师面对面交流时,要注意克服大部分人“哑巴外语”的障碍,不要紧张。即使你的口语很差,这时你也要表现出信心和勇气,因为复试时坐在你对面的老师是中国人,他们会理解你和你那不纯熟的中国式外语的。如果你是在实在担心口语问题,不然就像我一样花点时间找个口语外教班吧,可以看看我以前那个,现在可以免费试听:http://t.im/lx2i 希望你也能复试成功!

二、英语复试常见问题

1、What can you tell me about yourself?

这个问题并不是要你介绍你的简历,老师是希望你能通过一件小事,了解你的处理方式,从而看出你的性格、优势,与哪位老师比较匹配等。

The following is a good example of a positive response. "In high school I was involved in competitive sports and I always tried to improve in each sport I participated in. As a college student, I worked in a clothing store part-time and found that I could sell things easily. The sale was important, but for me, it was even more important to make sure that the customer was satisfied. It was not long before customers came back to the store and specifically asked for me to help them. I'm very competitive and it means a lot to me to be the best."

2、What is your greatest strength

这个问题是想要了解你对你的专业、对你的学校,包括对以后的研究生生活的自信程度,让他们看到你作为研究生的优势。

I feel that my strongest asset is my ability to stick to things to get them done. I feel a real sense of accomplishment when I finish a job and it turns out just as I'd planned. I've set some high goals for myself. For example, I want to graduate with highest distinction. And even though I had a slow start in my freshman year, I made up for it by doing an honor's thesis.

3、What would you like to be doing five years after graduation?

毕业五年之后的规划,这个问题你可以通过与学长学姐聊天或者同其他已经毕业的学生交流看看他们的做法,结合自身的优势,给出你的回答。

I hope to do my best I can be at my job and because many in this line of work are promoted to area manager, I am planning on that also.

4、Why do you choose this major?

为什么选择报考专业?这个问题是老师比较喜欢的一个问题。需要你表达自己对专业的喜欢,现在开始可以多查看相关的专业文章,对专业术语了解清楚,在复试中会有加分的机会。

I major in International Trade and have great interest in it. International trade currently become increasingly important in the world of globalization, and those companies desirous to file themselves into the international market and have to confront plenty of issues. Thus, corresponding emphasis have been put on these issues in this field. But during my college study and internship period, I have found I have many to study, so it is very necessary and urgent for me to grasp firmly and comprehensively the relevant knowledge of international trade. That is why I chose this major. Now I look forward to enriching my scope in this field in our university.

5、Why do you change your major?

为什么跨专业?这是跨专业考研同学几乎必背的一个问题,多说报考专业的未来发展,少说原专业不合适。

I show keen interest in the (报考专业) studies, 报考方向 in particular, even though my major is 原专业. You might ask me why, well, let’s tell you like this. 原专业 are too abstract, full of terms, far away from the real world. I don’t mean that 原专业 is useless. But 报考专业 studies seem more challenging, and promising for my future career. My plan is like this: start my work in a 相关行业 firm and work as a 专业人士 so that I can try my best to help the clients, who they’re and where they’re from, whether they’re rich or poor. That’s why I made up my mind to change my major and applied for this law school.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(开放注册)

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长电话:0898-66661599    站长联系QQ:7123767   
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.jtche.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|重庆师范大学论坛 ( 琼ICP备10001196号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 20:15 , Processed in 0.049814 second(s), 14 queries .